Skip to main content

I'm Actually Back~! | Freebie Printable

Stash Inventory Printable - Freebie from Coffee and Craft



After a 3 year hiatus, I'm back! With a mission and everything. That mission? Bust my stash down to a small 3 drawers max, use a lot of my scraps and in turn, help you with some ideas on how to do the same.
To help me along in this mission my new years resolution was to not buy any clothes this year: if I want something I make it. So far so good, except I did break once because I forgot how short one of my shirts is and wore it to work. I was not planning on holding it down for a full shift...
So if you're into stash busting, sewing projects (with pattern reviews!) and hints as I discover them, follow along!
I'm also on Instagram (@coffee.craft) should you wish to follow me there for handmade #ootd photos and behind the scenes posts.
To start us off though, I'm including a free "stash organisation" printable! I used this to find out exactly what I had in my stash, so that I wouldn't buy something extra if I already had it! Zips was a big thing. I will always buy zips for specific projects, but forget to use the ones already in my stash...
I have 2 versions for you! A colour coded rainbow chevron version and a plain. Included are pages for fabrics, bias binding, ribbons and zips. Please feel free to let me know if there's anything else that could be added!
e59482b8a5
38399bbfbb
That's it for this week, see you next Sunday (AEST) for more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern: No Navi!

It's been a while...  Life's been pretty hectic around here, finally 3/4 way through my prac, so hopefully I can get more pattern making / stitching sometime...  For now, here's a small pattern inspired by this demotivational poster:

(As always, click for full view)

No Navi!
My No Navi! Pattern!
Until next time, -C

23 before 23: 6 month update!

Back in August I posted about 23 things that I wanted to achieve before I hit 23 next year (read about it here). Since we're at the 6 month mark, I thought an update was in store!



Writing this post and reading over my list I'm realising how much I've got to achieve - school holidays now, time to get busy! So far I've achieved...

12. Spend a day at the beach
Check! Was a gorgeous day and both myself and my boyfriend came back without being completely roasted. Considering how pale we both are, that was a surprise.



19. Find a signature makeup look
It only occurred to me the other day that I'd done this - I <3 my winged liner and bright lip.

20. Read 2 "classic" novels
Done and done!
Clearly I've gotten lazy with my book reviewing, haha. I've since read The Great Gatsby, Little Women and am currently marathoning my way through Anna Karenina.

I've noticed it just seems like I'm not a Jane Austen fan but have enjoyed all of the others that I've re…

Pichu Cross Stitch

My first cross stitch creation, created with KG-Chart LE.  It's a Pichu (from Pokemon), and I'm hoping to continue with this Pokemon theme through other cross stitches.  If I get around to this, I'll post a picture when I'm done =)
Size : 15.6cm x 22.67cm Colours Used (DMC) : 310   (black) 973   (yellow) 3832 (pink)
To save, left click on the image, that'll bring up the full sized picture, right click on it then and select "save picture as".