Skip to main content

Nothing quite beats...

...bread fresh from the oven.

17. Learn how to bake bread.
Bread = awesome.

Also because it's number 17 on my 23 before 23 list. Mostly because bread is awesome (these are foccacias, by the way!). Complements of (essentially, don't judge) a "packet mix" of bread, which consisted of bread flour and a packet of yeast; this saved me from having to get new yeast, yay!

Italian herb and cheese; Rosemary and garlic


My pick of flavors? Italian herbs and cheese on one, and rosemary and garlic on the other.

Rosemary and garlic


Rosemary and garlic
two sprigs of rosemary
garlic powder
olive oil

Roughly chop rosemary and scatter across uncooked bread. Sprinkle garlic powder evenly across the uncooked bread, and drizzle with olive oil.

Italian herb and cheese


Italian herbs and cheese
(herb combination chosen from the back of a dried Italian herb mix)
Marjoram
Basil
Thyme
Oregano
Parsley
Rosemary
Chunk of cheese

Roughly chop all of the above herbs. Shouldn't need more than 2 sprigs of each, depending on taste. Grate cheese, and scatter herbs and cheese on bread. Drizzle with olive oil.

My personal favorite? The Italian herbs and cheese. Mostly because I'm not a big fan of the rosemary as it turns out, though with spaghetti? Best. Thing. Ever.

What are your favorite bread topping? Let me know, and I'll give it a go!
Catch you next time,
Photobucket

Comments

  1. These look so good. I am terrible at baking and only dream of making stuff that is this yummy. Now I'm craving bread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry not sorry =P I recommend giving it a go though- was a lot easier than I thought it'd be! (and having the whole house smell like pizza made it totally worth it... yum)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I do read and reply to comments! So feel free to ask questions if you want and I'll get back to you ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern: No Navi!

It's been a while...  Life's been pretty hectic around here, finally 3/4 way through my prac, so hopefully I can get more pattern making / stitching sometime...  For now, here's a small pattern inspired by this demotivational poster:

(As always, click for full view)

No Navi!
My No Navi! Pattern!
Until next time, -C

Pichu Cross Stitch

My first cross stitch creation, created with KG-Chart LE.  It's a Pichu (from Pokemon), and I'm hoping to continue with this Pokemon theme through other cross stitches.  If I get around to this, I'll post a picture when I'm done =)
Size : 15.6cm x 22.67cm Colours Used (DMC) : 310   (black) 973   (yellow) 3832 (pink)
To save, left click on the image, that'll bring up the full sized picture, right click on it then and select "save picture as".

23 before 23: 6 month update!

Back in August I posted about 23 things that I wanted to achieve before I hit 23 next year (read about it here). Since we're at the 6 month mark, I thought an update was in store!



Writing this post and reading over my list I'm realising how much I've got to achieve - school holidays now, time to get busy! So far I've achieved...

12. Spend a day at the beach
Check! Was a gorgeous day and both myself and my boyfriend came back without being completely roasted. Considering how pale we both are, that was a surprise.



19. Find a signature makeup look
It only occurred to me the other day that I'd done this - I <3 my winged liner and bright lip.

20. Read 2 "classic" novels
Done and done!
Clearly I've gotten lazy with my book reviewing, haha. I've since read The Great Gatsby, Little Women and am currently marathoning my way through Anna Karenina.

I've noticed it just seems like I'm not a Jane Austen fan but have enjoyed all of the others that I've re…