Skip to main content

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair

Ages (and I mean ages) back I bought a pack of 6 hair combs, to make a mini top hat.  Which I'm pretty sure I've posted here, but it doesn't come into this story.  Moving on.  I've been meaning to make some more using the others, but I never actually did until tonight.  All for the sake of a blog post.  Hehe.  Totally a good thing though, it's about time I started to do something with them.

For the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 I made my Griffindor bow, and now, I have 3 more combs!  Four down, two to go.


My first bow is this adorable white / orange / purple one!  I think this is my favorite, I love the little polka dots and the colours!  I'm not sure why I'm such a fan of purple and orange as combination, but it's so adorable!


The next slide is...


This cute little flower one!  I haven't tried it on yet, but it's still so cute, the flowers are just so tiny!  Which is really nice, I don't usually like giant flowers on my head.


But yes, still so cute ^^

And finally...


This monster of a hair comb!  Um, yeah, it's seriously massive, no joke.


The photo above is one I used for my 30 day photo challenge, just to demonstrate just how huge it actually is!  So over a ponytail is totally my favorite way to wear this one.

As I said before, four down, two to go.  Can't wait to do the other two!

So as always,
Until next time,
-C

Comments

  1. These are absolutely beautiful! My favourite has to be the flowers! They are indeed extremely cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much =D I wore that one out today and got a complement for it! I'm now so excited to make more :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I do read and reply to comments! So feel free to ask questions if you want and I'll get back to you ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern: No Navi!

It's been a while...  Life's been pretty hectic around here, finally 3/4 way through my prac, so hopefully I can get more pattern making / stitching sometime...  For now, here's a small pattern inspired by this demotivational poster:

(As always, click for full view)

No Navi!
My No Navi! Pattern!
Until next time, -C

23 before 23: 6 month update!

Back in August I posted about 23 things that I wanted to achieve before I hit 23 next year (read about it here). Since we're at the 6 month mark, I thought an update was in store!



Writing this post and reading over my list I'm realising how much I've got to achieve - school holidays now, time to get busy! So far I've achieved...

12. Spend a day at the beach
Check! Was a gorgeous day and both myself and my boyfriend came back without being completely roasted. Considering how pale we both are, that was a surprise.



19. Find a signature makeup look
It only occurred to me the other day that I'd done this - I <3 my winged liner and bright lip.

20. Read 2 "classic" novels
Done and done!
Clearly I've gotten lazy with my book reviewing, haha. I've since read The Great Gatsby, Little Women and am currently marathoning my way through Anna Karenina.

I've noticed it just seems like I'm not a Jane Austen fan but have enjoyed all of the others that I've re…

Pichu Cross Stitch

My first cross stitch creation, created with KG-Chart LE.  It's a Pichu (from Pokemon), and I'm hoping to continue with this Pokemon theme through other cross stitches.  If I get around to this, I'll post a picture when I'm done =)
Size : 15.6cm x 22.67cm Colours Used (DMC) : 310   (black) 973   (yellow) 3832 (pink)
To save, left click on the image, that'll bring up the full sized picture, right click on it then and select "save picture as".