Skip to main content

5 Things Sunday!

1. Double Coat TimTams.
Best.  Chocolate.  Biscuit.  Ever.  I would've taken a photo...  but yeah.  I ate them.

Seriously though, they're fabulous, and that and giant mugs of tea were the things that got me through my assignments this week ^^  (that, and the cat leaving a gecko head in a pile of vomit on my bed.  Ew.)

2. The Mana Bar!
I went on Saturday with my boyfriend and a friend for the 2nd time, and it was awesome!  I think it's best to get there early, otherwise it's just too crowded.  Basically what it is, is a bar with video games!  The Ocarina of Lime is delicious...

3. Sleeping in late with rainy weather
Alright, this one was this morning, but it was fabulous - warm, cozy bed, rain pattering on the roof and a cute (although occasionally annoying) cat on the bed = a perfect Sunday morning.

4. My Little Pony Cross Stitch Patterns!
I've previously mentioned that I do love the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic series, so when I found these patterns, I fell in love!
and


How could you not love them though?  You should totally go check them out, they're awesome!!

5. Learning random new words
You know the ones, which are just so obscure that they're just plain awesome.  My lecturer mentioned one such word, just offhand, in one of my lectures this week:
interrobang.
That's right.  Interrobang is an actual word.   it's the word for "?!" believe it or not.  I think it's awesome.

Can't wait until next week, hopefully I actually have time to post what I've been making/ photographing ('cause I've totally been keeping up to date with the 30 day photo challenge... /shifty eyes)

Until then,
Keep crafting!
-C

PS

Comments

  1. I totally agree № 3 being one of the best things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your number 1 thing for this week looks so good! I'm always sort of jealous of UK snacks- we can get Jaffa cakes and Malteasers and Aero bars in the big grocery stores, but I've never seen those, despite the fact that they look really excellent. Regardless of international snack availability, though, these posts of yours are always fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes, Timtams are delicious! They're actually an Australian snack, but I have heard that they're not available anywhere else! Which is really sad, they're really tasty =P And yes! Rainy mornings are the best! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you link where you purchased those patterns from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I do read and reply to comments! So feel free to ask questions if you want and I'll get back to you ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern: No Navi!

It's been a while...  Life's been pretty hectic around here, finally 3/4 way through my prac, so hopefully I can get more pattern making / stitching sometime...  For now, here's a small pattern inspired by this demotivational poster:

(As always, click for full view)

No Navi!
My No Navi! Pattern!
Until next time, -C

23 before 23: 6 month update!

Back in August I posted about 23 things that I wanted to achieve before I hit 23 next year (read about it here). Since we're at the 6 month mark, I thought an update was in store!



Writing this post and reading over my list I'm realising how much I've got to achieve - school holidays now, time to get busy! So far I've achieved...

12. Spend a day at the beach
Check! Was a gorgeous day and both myself and my boyfriend came back without being completely roasted. Considering how pale we both are, that was a surprise.



19. Find a signature makeup look
It only occurred to me the other day that I'd done this - I <3 my winged liner and bright lip.

20. Read 2 "classic" novels
Done and done!
Clearly I've gotten lazy with my book reviewing, haha. I've since read The Great Gatsby, Little Women and am currently marathoning my way through Anna Karenina.

I've noticed it just seems like I'm not a Jane Austen fan but have enjoyed all of the others that I've re…

Pichu Cross Stitch

My first cross stitch creation, created with KG-Chart LE.  It's a Pichu (from Pokemon), and I'm hoping to continue with this Pokemon theme through other cross stitches.  If I get around to this, I'll post a picture when I'm done =)
Size : 15.6cm x 22.67cm Colours Used (DMC) : 310   (black) 973   (yellow) 3832 (pink)
To save, left click on the image, that'll bring up the full sized picture, right click on it then and select "save picture as".